Paradise Anyone? April 2014 is the perfect time to plan your Spring Break “Staycation” with Angel Island Tiburon Ferry to Angel Island State Park - California’s premiere destination for outdoor fun & adventure on San Francisco Bay…and the most magical of venues to organize a special “Spring Egg Hunt” with friends & family. ~ Captain Maggie McDonogh
Now it’s even easier to get that “getaway feeling without going away” with a ride on the Angel Island Tiburon Ferry – 7 days a week! Check out our NEW Spring Tiburon Ferry schedule here to start planning your next getaway on San Francisco Bay with us.
Food options on Angel Island State Park:
- You can pack a picnic to enjoy on the grounds
- Have a fun BBQ in Ayala Cove (Use of BBQ Grills free of charge BYO Charcoal)
- Enjoy a delicious meal or pre-order a yummy Box Lunch from Angel Island Cafe.
With it’s many open spaces to explore, Angel Island State Park offer a most unique and magical venue to hold your Spring Egg Hunt!
- Set up a hunt with special prize eggs filled with treats to add to the excitement.
- Create different intensity levels to entice all ages to participate.
- Don’t forget to plan in some time to explore Angel Island’s rich history and natural beauty too!
- Get the kids involved – have them draw up a “treasure map” to hand out with clues to hidden eggs with chocolate gold coins and other “treasures” inside.
- Click here for a printable map of Angel Island State Park on AngelIsland.org
Here’s to a spectacular Spring 2014 – and please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you “surprise” your friends and family with an Angel Island Tiburon Ferry ride adventure on San Francisco Bay…let the fun and games begin…Captain Maggie McDonogh